Advertising in Your Danish Life is a unique way to reach this interesting target Group
Why advertise with us?
•In Denmark there is an ever increasing need for highly skilled workers and since 2010 more foreigners have come here to live and work in DK.
•More than 250,000 foreigners are working in Denmark, of these approximately 50,000 are specialists with higher educations and incomes. They are employed by market leading companies and have high incomes and strong purchasing power.
•In the municipality of Copenhagen there is a foreign population of 93,320.
•High purchasing power, combined with many needs, make expats an interesting target group
•Your Danish Life, the expat magazine focuses exclusively on expat life in Denmark at the media’s online site www.yourdanishlife.dk new and updated articles are issued on a daily basis
Research shows that expats are interested in
•Our readers seek information on housing, schools, healthcare services, retail providers including grocery stores, restaurants, and how things work
•Things to do in general, as well as travelling and making excursions in and outside Denmark,Danish arts, design, and cultural events
•Danish history, traditions and food
•Wine and dine, shopping, home furnishing, going out,
- Main reader is the well educated expat with or without family
- Our average reader is between 28-50 years old
- Has a medium to long term education
- Was either working or studying before coming to DK
- Enjoys socialising, art, cultural events, design and sports and is a keen traveller
- Our reader’s gender is split between 65/70 percent women and 35/30 percent men
- In Denmark they must be reached through an English language media as they do not read or follow the Danish media,tv,radio,newspapers. Our readers seek information on housing, schools, healthcare services, retail providers including grocery stores, restaurants, home decor and design services.
- Our online readers are 66 percent female and 34 percent male this is also the same split on our SoMe reach via Facebook.
- Our online readers age groups: 38 percent of our readers are between 25 and 34 years old, 40 percent are between 35 and 55 years old
- Our online site reaches 30,000 readers monthly and readership is growing.
- Of all readers 70 percent are expats living in DK, 5 percent in the UK and 2 percent in Germany. Readers outside Denmark are people looking for information about Denmark prior to moving here.
- Of the largest Danish agglomerations, which the online site reaches : 50 percent live in the greater Copenhagen area, 6 percent in Aarhus, 2 percent in Aalborg, 1.5 percent in Esbjerg,
- Case stories and articles (what others have done to adjust to life in Denmark, with tips and insights)
- Practical things for their everyday life
- Travel and other leisure activities inside and outside DK
- House and home decoration, accessories and Danish design
- Longer feature articles on different topics ( such as: school system, health system, property market, rental market, banking)
- Follow up on relevant news (political, social, economic, cultural topics Danes talk about)
- Danish history and traditions ( Denmark and the Danes, seasonal customs and traditions )
- Food (from recommendations of places to eat, traditional meals, to support for grocery shopping)
- Where to meet (networks &associations)
- Options for sports activities, fitness, health and beauty treatments